Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blistex pot reuse


I am into recycling these days obviously. I go through a lot of these little Blistex lip balm pots and have been trying to think of a way to use them because they are so cute and sturdy. So I cut out some leftover wrapping paper to cover the print, stuck them on with Mod Podge (my new best friend), added a little sticker from Princess E's sticker collection then sealed it with two coats of Mod Podge. Cute! I am planning on making these to use as teeny little gift boxes for things like earrings etc. at Christmas. I have another empty one so I am off to get my Mod Podge.....




3 comments:

  1. beautiful! and very clever :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo happy to see this... I'm not the only one then recycling all kind of boxes and containers, recently similar round tooth powder box that now is for my needles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!....I can't believe you came up with a use for a blistex tin.............ROFL Very cute though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails