Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boardgame box lid revisited


If you have been here for a little while you would have seen the boardgame box I made a while back. Well, I was never happy with the lid for this box so I redid it. This is made with thinner cardboard, covered in wrapping paper, and has a label on the side for easy shelf identification. I have to say I am still not in love with it (the Mod Podge I used made the paper wrinkle a bit) but it is definitely an improvement. Seeing as I have OCD tendencies there will probably be another one happening when I can gather enough motivation to do it....

1 comment:

  1. OMG, how gorgeous! I can see that not long off in my OCD future I will be gleefully recovering all our game boxes into delightfully stylized boxes worthy of any high-end design magazine spread! On a plus side, I will be able to whittle away the forests of gift wrap I've hoarded!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails