Thursday, August 13, 2009

THANK YOU


A big thank you to the following people for recently linking to some of my posts:

Firstly, thanks to the ever wonderful Rachel with the ever wonderful One Pretty Thing site. She collects so much great stuff from around the internet - it is one of my daily must reads! Thanks for linking to my desk organiser, my flower gift box band and my dotty garland paper recently!

Thanks to Casserole for linking to my flower gift box band over at Craft Gossip! Check them out - they have a lot of great stuff collected there too. Casserole has a great post about becoming her grandmother and she is a fabulous sewer as well.

Last but certainly not least, thanks to Julie from On the Dot Creations for linking to my desk organiser as well. Julie's site is a great collection of projects and small business tips so go check her out!

I am sometimes overwhelmed and amazed by the level of talent out there in blogland (or the blogosphere or whatever you want to call it) and it really warms my heart when people link back to me so, again, a huge thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails