Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thrift Store Tuesday


I have seen these around the internet for quite awhile and decided to try my hand after spotting this sweet little vintage plate the other day in one of my thrift store rounds.  So easy and such a fun, quick result.  I think these would look lovely en masse for a party dessert buffet.

I bought the plate and glass candlestick for less than $2.  I used E6000 glue to stick them together, waited 24 hours for it to cure and that was it.  Let me know if you try it or have already tried it.

4 comments:

  1. This is really stunning, you are so creative. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee. I can feel a run of them coming on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect plate for this project! This came out sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! I made about 8 of them last year, for a wedding luncheon. And we're doing them at church next month for our craft night! Yours is GORGEOUS. I love the vintage plate!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails