Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 21 - Cane basket makeover

Dang, knew I shouldn't have kept numbering the days!  Then you might not have noticed a day missing - la la la.


I have this little basket that I use for small hand sewing projects so I can carry it around from room to room (for things like felt acorns one might say).  I felt like doing something to the handle so this vintage twill tape came to mind.  Little dab of hot glue one end, wrap it around and secure with hot glue at other end.  I think I might like it painted white too but I was too impatient to do that today.  I just might have another basket around here somewhere that I can do that to (ha ha, Lynette, I still find a basket hard to resist at the thrift store!)...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails